- Human Rights
- June 17, 2009
- 1 minute read
11 MB Members Arrested in Monofeya Today At Dawn
The Security Services has launched a raid and arrest campaign in Monofeya governorate on Wednesday at dawn, resulted in the arrest of 11 MB members and transferred Ashraf Helal, one of the detainees, in an ambulance to the section of prisoners in the Educational Hospital in Shebin El-Kom, due to his illness.
– Mohammed Al-Sakka (General Director of the Manpower Directorate)
– Dr. Yasser Hashkeel (PHD in Psychology)
– Gamal Shaban (a High-School Teacher in Shebin El-Kom)
– Labeeb Al-Shennawi (Director of the Association of Engineers in the governorate)
– Emad Rashed (Accountant in the Association of Engineers)
– Ashraf Helal (Merchant)
– Helmy Abul Nasr
– Sobhy Moussa Abdallah
– Ahmad Amer
Also they have raided the houses of Dr. Mostafa Moawad and Mostafa Farahat who were not present in there houses during the time of the raid.