- MB NewsPrisoners of Conscience
- June 30, 2009
- 1 minute read
Criminal Court supports the Decision to release Six MB Leaders
The criminal Court of North Cairo supported the decision of the Supreme State Security Prosecution to release MB leaders from different governorates who were arrested in a raid campaign on the 3rd March 2009.
Detainees released are:
– Khaled El Sayed El Beltagi (Cairo)
– Adel Abdel Rhman Fouad (Giza)
– Abdel Mohsen Abdel Hamid El-Qamhawy (Daqahleya)
– Abdel Aty Hawash El Nadry (Monofeya)
– Mohamed Taha Wahdan (Deputy Head of the MB Administrative Office in Ismailia province)
– Ayman Mahmoud El Shourah (Gharbeya)
On another note, the Interior Minister ordered a medical release for both, Gamal Abdel Mawgood Yousuf (Cairo) and Khaled Abdel Hamnid Mosry (Alexandria).
The prosecution will review the release of Fathy Mohamed Shehab El Din from Monofeya on July 4th and Yasir Mahmoud Abdo from Giza on July 8th.