MB online petition reaches 165,000 signatures
The Muslim Brotherhood’s online campaign “Seven demands for reform” launched by Chairman Dr. Mohamed Badie and adopted by Egypt’s Opposition political powers has reaped 165,000 signatures through the group’s tawkatonline in 18 days. The latest count by the National Association for Change NAC’s website has revealed that 84,000 signatures have been collected, exceeding a total of over 248,000 signatures.
2. The empowerment of the Egyptian judiciary to supervise the full electoral process.
3. Monitoring of the elections by local and international civil society organizations.
4. Providing equal opportunities in the media for all candidates, especially in the .
5. Enabling Egyptians abroad to exercise their right to vote in embassies and consulates in .
6. Ensuring the right to stand in without arbitrary restrictions in line with Egypt ‘s obligations under the International Convention for Civil and Political Rights, and limiting the right to run for the presidency to two terms.
7. Elections by individual identification social numbers.