At a time when the sanctities of the Arab and Islamic nation are in danger… After the IOF escalate their attacks against land and honor, with the shedding of blood and the wreaking of havoc in the Palestinian land, the IOF continue their attempts to take over Islamic holy sites and include al-Haram al-Ibrahimi and Bilal Ibn Rabah Mosques to the list of the Jewish heritage.
Over the past week, the grave threats to destruct the blessed Aqsa Mosque from IOF have become a reality, threatening its existence, violating the sanctity and brushing aside the status of the first Qiblah and the third of the Two Holy Mosques. Whilst one billion two hundred million Muslims witness without any interference from the Arab and Islamic regimes the IOF’s continued cruelty and arrogance.
What happened yesterday and is still happening today indicates that the IOF occupation authorities, according to statements, have come to take place as a result of the Arab and Muslim regime’s passiveness in defending the cause; and condemning actions and criticizing the IOF’s crimes against the Arab and Islamic world.
The MB movement condemns the storming of the Aqsa Mosque, the desecration of its courtyards, and the attack on the worshipers and continuing offense in which the whole world is responsible for. The world’s continued silence and in particular the Muslim and Arab world’s regime bears much shame where their actions assert suspicion of consent with the IOF practises who do not show respect for any human’s heritage and continue to infringe on the rights of others. The IOF did not respect the human rights channels and illustrated that none of the world’s institutions were able to say “no” to IOF’s brutal practices.
Therefore, the Muslim Brotherhood asserts the following:
1- Many Arab and Islamic regimes turn a blind eye on IOFi crimes against the Aqsa Mosque at a time when all regimes must express at least their anger and take adequate measures to stop IOF’s long history of crimes and tyranny against the Palestinian people. They must not maintain any sort of spiritual, cultural, political and economic relations with the IOF for fear that they may become their partners in the crimes that will never be forgiven.
2- The Arab League and the Organization of Islamic Conference must take a unified position representing the Arab and Muslim world against the IOF especially after the announcement of the criminal IOFi Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in which he exposes the feeble official Arab stand and their institutions. The Arab foreign ministers gave a negative impression during the last meeting towards the enemy’s actions and the regime’s ability to take a real stand!
3. The Palestinian Authority must stop its pursuit of direct or indirect negotiations with the occupation’s authorities while IOF’s security forces threaten to storm the Aqsa Mosque and other Islamic sanctities.
4. Round of the so-called US Envoy for Peace in the Middle East is fruitless since the IOFi criminals have decided to welcome him by storming the Aqsa Mosque, which exposes their intentions and reveals their wicked schemes. Therefore, he must turn back.
5. The Egyptian regime must reconsider its closure of its border crossings and the construction of the apartheid wall, especially after the end of the illusional peace the IOF speak of. It is now obligatory to support the Palestinian armed resistance by all means so that they may withstand and defend the dignity of the nation and its sanctities.
6. All Palestinian factions should set aside their differences and mobilize all their energies for stationing in the premises of Al-Aqsa Mosque in order to protect it and prevent a disaster and the threatening of Islam’s first Qiblah
7. All Arab and Muslim civil society organizations, trade unions, associations, societies, political parties and movements must interact to diminish the size of the threat facing the Aqsa Mosque through all kinds of activity by raising the conscience of the world and increasing the will of the people.
8. Every Muslim must seek to defend the captivate Aqsa Mosque which is threatened with destruction by the IOFi entity. The silence of the majority must cease and voices must be raised to express anger against IOF, its supporters and all who those currently normalizing with it.
In conclusion, the Muslim Brotherhood aspires to increase the awareness of the Muslim nation and the seriousness of the current situation. Non-support of its sanctuaries and any vulnerable faction is in fact a betrayal where Allah Almighty cites in the Holy Quran “If Allah helps you, none can overcome you: If He forsakes you, who is there, after that, that can help you? In Allah, then, let believers put their trust” (Al ‘Imran: 160)
“And Allah has full power over His Affairs, but most people do not know” (Yusuf: 21)
“Allah suffices us and He is the Best Helper. … Allah is the Greatest Glory be to Allah Praise be to Allah